1. What do you enjoy about having meetings?
2. What do you dislike about meetings?
3. Do you think meetings are always useful?
4. How often do you have to attend meetings?
5. What kinds of meetings do you usually attend?
6. What was your last meeting about?
7. Have you ever led a meeting? How was it?
8. What are the important things to consider when hosting a meeting?
9. Why do you think most people consider meetings to be boring?
10. Do you think online meetings are better or worse? Why?
11. Are ice-breakers necessary before meetings? Why?
Nilofer Merchant suggests a small idea that just might have a big impact on your life and health: Next time you have a one-on-one meeting, make it into a “walking meeting” — and let ideas flow while you walk and talk.