1. What kinds of books do you like?
2. If you wrote a book, what would you write about?
3. Do you think the Internet will make books disappear?
4. What do you think of the idea of E-books?
5. How many books have you read in English?
6. How long does it usually take you to read a book?
7. Which is better, the book or the movie?
8. Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?
9. Do you ever read the last page before you start reading a book?
10. Who is your favorite book character and why?
What do you do with an outdated encyclopedia in the information age? With X-Acto knives and an eye for a good remix, artist Brian Dettmer makes beautiful, unexpected sculptures that breathe new life into old books.
Lesson by Elizabeth Cox, directed by Inna Phillimore.
Lesson by Ilan Stavans, directed by Avi Ofer.