1. Do you like change?
2. What’s the biggest change you’ve made in your life? Was it good / bad?
3. Are you good at dealing with change?
4. Do you think change is important?
5. What is the biggest change this world needs?
6. What advice would you give to someone who hates change?
7. Is the world changing faster than before?
8. How do old and young people cope with change?
9. What has changed in your life compared to ten years ago?
10. What would you like to change about yourself?
11. What things in your life would you hate to change?
The development of agriculture was a huge game changer for human beings and it may have even changed the way we speak.
Lesson by Alex Gendler, animation by Igor Coric.
THE PEOPLE VS THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.
Lesson by Shaylin A. Schundler, directed by Andrew Foerster & Nick Counter.