1. What do you think China is most famous for?
2. Would you like to go to China?
3. What do you most admire about China?
4. What are relations like between China and your country?
5. Do you like Chinese food?
6. How is China perceived by the media in your country?
7. What aspects of Chinese culture are there in your country?
8. What is your image of life in China?
Lesson by Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen, animation by Zedem Media.
The Chinese New Year is the world’s single biggest human migration of people: over 200 million travel to celebrate with family – many of them on the country’s advanced bullet train network.