1. What is the temperature in your city these days?
2. Do you prefer a cold winter or a hot summer?
3. How cold does it get in winter where you are?
4. Do you like to take cold showers?
5. What is your favorite frozen food?
6. How often do you catch a cold?
7. Are people cold with strangers in your culture?
8. Tell us about your coldest day, please.
If you ever find yourself stranded in the snowy Arctic (or bored in Minecraft), you’re gonna need to know how
In the 13th century, Genghis Khan embarked on a mission to take over Eurasia, swiftly conquering countries and drawing them into his empire. But, legend has it that there was one obstacle that even he couldn’t overcome: a towering wall of ice, grown by locals across a mountain pass. M Jackson explores the ancient methods of growing glaciers and how they can be used to combat climate change.
Lesson by M Jackson, directed by Artrake Studio.
Lesson by Elizabeth Leane, directed by WOW-HOW Studio.