1. Is food an important part of your life?
2. Can you go without food for a whole day?
3. Do you try to watch what you eat?
4. Do you think “you are what you eat”?
5. What is the most popular dish in your country?
6. What kinds of international cuisine do you like?
7. Are you fussy or particular about the food you eat?
8. Have you ever eaten anything strange?
9. Do you care where the food you eat comes from?
10. How big is your food bill?
11. Can you eat anything?
Stanley Tucci, Kim Cattrall, Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse react to hilarious menu translation fails, some of these are ridiculous!
I didn’t say it was good… I simply ate what I was given and asked for seconds. Feel free to forward this
Lesson by Mia Nacamulli, animation by Private Island.
Kids try Christmas food! Watch to see their reaction!
Lesson by Rose Eveleth, animation by Flaming Medusa Studios Inc.
Is New York’s pizza better than LA’s New-York-style pizza is bad?
It’s The Try Guys Coast-to-coast Pizza Party Challenge Part 1 of 1!