1. Have you ever been the victim of a fraud?
2. Do you read and reply to spam emails?
3. What is a common type of fraud that you know?
4. Why does fraud exist in the world?
5. Have you ever been deceived by a friend?
6. Which kind of fraud is common in your country?
7. Do you know anyone that was victim of a fraud?
8. Do you think fraud will always exist?
In 2004, a nutrition company offered a life-changing opportunity to earn a full-time income for part-time work. There were only two steps to get started: purchase a $500 kit and recruit two more members. By 2013, the company was making $200 million. There was just one problem — the vast majority of members earned less than they paid in. Stacie Bosley explains what a pyramid scheme is and how to spot one.
Lesson by Stacie Bosley, directed by Wooden Plane Productions.