1. Do you like studying grammar?
2. What is the most difficult part of English grammar?
3. Which is more difficult, English grammar or your own language’s grammar?
4. How do you think many people can learn a language without learning grammar?
5. What grammar question would you really like answering now?
6. Have you ever met a native English speaker with poor grammar?
7. Do you think playing grammar games is an effective way to learn?
8. Have all your English teachers been good at teaching grammar?
Lesson by Emma Bryce, animation by Karrot Animation.