1. What is your job exactly?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What kind of jobs have you had in your life?
4. How many jobs do you think you’ll have in your life?
5. When do plan to retire?
6. How old were you for your first job?
7. Who has the best job in the world? Why do you think so?
8. What are the toughest jobs in the world?
9. What jobs do you think humans are most in danger of losing within the next 10 years?
Open offices have been around a surprisingly long time. But they’re relatively misunderstood for their
This episode of Overrated explores the history, including Frank Lloyd Wright, Herman Miller, and other key figures in the office design movement. Our workplaces haven’t always been this way — this is how we got here.
However there is a silver lining to being able to travel the world, as Ms Charmaine Ang, a flight stewardess and self-confessed foodie, will attest to.