1. Do people automatically have leadership or must they learn it?
2. Why is good leadership important?
3. What is the most important thing a leader must remember about leadership?
4. What leadership quality do you most value/admire?
5. Have you ever been in positions of leadership?
6. What leadership qualities do you want or need in the future?
7. Is there always stress with leadership?
8. Is leadership an art or a science?
If you’ve ever seen an orchestra perform you’ve probably had a difficult time looking away from the person
We decided to ask James Gaffigan – a conductor who recently guest conducted the New York Philharmonic in Central Park – just what it is that makes a conductor so necessary and how their actions shape the performance.