1. What is love?
2. How important is love?
3. How do people fall in love?
4. How and why do people fall out of love?
5. What does it feel like to say, “I love you”?
6. Are there any rules to love?
7. Do you love yourself? Should you do so?
8. Has love changed over the past 10,000 years?
Who can you relate to Veronica or Vanessa? Here is a cheesy song called It’s Valentine’s Day!
Lesson by W. Keith Campbell, animation by TOGETHER.
Lesson by Skye C. Cleary, animation by Avi Ofer.
It may have happened when you locked eyes with your secret crush, or before an important job interview, but what exactly caused that strange, fluttering sensation in your stomach?