1. How would you describe your personality?
2. Are you happy with your personality?
3. How has your personality changed over the years?
4. What or who has helped shape your personality?
5. What of your personality traits do you like most?
6. What is the most attractive personality trait a person can have?
7. What are the personality differences between you and other family members?
8. Do you think you have an outgoing personality?
Lesson by Andrea M. Henle, directed by Adam Wells.
Lesson by W. Keith Campbell, animation by TOGETHER.
It’s not just your Google keywords anymore. Advertisers are developing ads to target consumers based on the emojis they use.