1. Are you interested in photography?
2. Do you like taking photographs?
3. Do you prefer digital photography or film photography?
4. What’s the best photo you’ve ever taken?
5. What do you think of black and white photography?
6. Has the Internet changed the way you use photographs?
7. What’s the secret to taking a good photograph?
8. What do you think of paparazzi photographers?
The kids play with another old piece of technology, an old camera! Find out if they can figure out how to take a picture!
The rolling shutter effect creates weird patterns in the videos shot on most devices with CMOS sensors. Destin Sandlin from Smarter Every Day has created a fantastic video that explains this effect.
A lot of old photos from the 19th and early 20th century are fraught with doom and gloom—and on the