1. Would you like to study psychology?
2. What would a psychologist say about you?
3. Would you like to visit a psychologist?
4. Who would you really like to understand the psychology of?
5. Do you like doing psychology tests?
6. Which great psychologists do you know of?
7. Do you think you can get a good job with a psychology degree?
8. What is reverse psychology?
For nearly a century, ten inkblots have been used as an almost mystical personality test. Long kept confidential for psychologists and their patients, the mysterious images were said to draw out the workings of a person’s mind. But what can inkblots really tell us, and how does this test work? Damion Searls details how the Rorschach Test can help us understand the patterns of our perceptions.
Lesson by Damion Searls, directed by Kozmonot Animation Studio.
Lesson by W. Keith Campbell, animation by TOGETHER.
Lesson by Helen M. Farrell, animation by Artrake Studio.