1. Have you ever been tricked?
2. How can you avoid being tricked?
3. Why do some people try to trick others?
4. Where are you more likely to be tricked in a city?
5. Have you ever fallen into a tourist trap?
6. What trick do you know to study better?
7. Is trick or treat popular in your country?
8. IS there a trick to waking up early?
In medicine, there’s often a disconnect between news headlines and the scientific research they cover. While headlines are designed to catch attention, many studies produce meaningful results when they focus on a narrow, specific question. So how can you figure out what’s a genuine health concern and what’s less conclusive? Jeff Leek and Lucy McGowan explain how to read past the headline.
Lesson by Jeff Leek and Lucy McGowan, directed by Zedem Media.