1. What images spring to mind when you hear the country USA?
2. What are the good things and bad things about the USA?
3. What is the USA most famous for?
4. What are the differences between the USA and your country?
5. Would you like to visit the USA, or live there?
6. Who are the most famous American people you know?
7. What could you do on a holiday in the USA?
8. What would you like to ask an American about the USA?
Lesson by William Heuisler, animation by Flaming Medusa Studios Inc.
The crazy story of the arbitrary temperature scale used in a tiny minority of countries.
Since I’ve moved to the US in 2010, there’s one thing that I still don’t fully understand: the imperial system.