1. How would you describe your workplace?
2. What is your favorite thing about your workplace?
3. What do you dislike about your workplace?
4. Would you like to work in an open office? Why/Why not?
5. Do you spend a lot of time with your colleagues?
6. How often do you meet your colleagues outside of work?
7. Do you think you have a good Boss? Why/Why not?
8. How many hours a week do you spend in your workplace?
Brent is at pains to make the best possible impression on Karen, whom he interviews to be his new secretary. Memorable clip from Series 1 of smash hit sitcom The Office.
Open offices have been around a surprisingly long time. But they’re relatively misunderstood for their
This episode of Overrated explores the history, including Frank Lloyd Wright, Herman Miller, and other key figures in the office design movement. Our workplaces haven’t always been this way — this is how we got here.