1. What do you think of newborn babies?
2. Do you like the word ‘baby’?
3. Do you like babysitting?
4. What’s the best way to stop a baby from crying?
5. What can we as adults learn from babies?
6. In what ways are babies stressful?
7. Do you think babies have a good time?
8. Were you a beautiful baby?
9. What do babies worry about?
10. What is the most annoying thing about babies?
11. What questions would you like to ask a baby?
12. Do you think men will one day be able to give birth?
Lots of things go crazy in a woman’s body when she’s pregnant, but Hank tells you about three cool phenomena you might not have heard about. You’ll want to thank your mom when you find out what they are!
When having multiple cubs, pandas will usually only care for one baby and abandon the other, but switching them around might be the key for both twins’ survival. Narrated by David Attenborough.
While customs and traditions involving pregnancy vary worldwide, the developmental process is essentially universal. Find out about the science of pregnancy from conception, through the three trimesters, and to labor and delivery.
Why are the babies in medieval art so ugly? Phil Edwards dug a little to find out.