1. What do you find funny?
2. What is your favorite comedy movie?
3. Who is your favorite comedian?
4. Are you a funny person?
5. Can you tell about a time when you were very funny?
6. What kind of humor do you like?
7. Do you think laughing can be good for your health?
8. Are you good at telling jokes?
Some filmmakers can do action. Others can do comedy. But for 40 years, the master of combining them has been Jackie Chan. Let’s see how he does it. (Note: to see the names of the films, press the CC button!)
John Mulaney recalls he and a friend pranking an entire Chicago diner by playing Tom Jones’s “What’s New Pussycat?” on the jukebox 21 times in a row.