1. How often do you cook?
2. How good are you at cooking?
3. What are some things that you can cook?
4. What dish or food are you best at cooking?
5. Are cooking shows popular in your country?
6. What is the hardest thing to cook?
7. Who is the best cook you know?
8. Would you like to be a chef? Why?
Scrambled eggs can be hard to get right so Jamie’s done a little video to give you a helping hand. There’s three variations on this simple dish – English, French and American. All different. All tasty. Which one is your favourite?
Turns out there’s a lot of chemistry in cooking.