1. Do you like danger?
2. Have you ever been in danger?
3. What dangers do you see around you every day in your country?
4. Do you do things in your life to avoid danger?
5. What are the dangers of your job?
6. What dangerous things were you told to avoid when you were a child?
7. What new dangers are there in society?
8. What are the dangers of the Internet?
Glands in the lobes then secrete enzymes that break the dinner down into a digestible soup. Ten days later, the trap pops open to reveal nothing but a dried out husk.
David Attenborough looks at the extraordinary ends to which animals and plants go in order to survive. Featuring epic spectacles, amazing TV firsts and examples of new wildlife behaviour.
Should you be using makeup?
Lesson by Elizabeth Leane, directed by WOW-HOW Studio.