1. How important is farming in your country?
2. What crops are farmed in your country?
3. What livestock is raised in your country?
4. Would you like to be a farmer?
5. How different is farming across the world?
6. Are there wind farms in your country?
7. Do you go to farmers’ market to buy fruits and vegetables?
8. Is organic farming popular in your country?
Farmers are racing to grow and sell the perfect apple, one with the best texture, the best crunch, the best flavor — even an apple that won’t brown.
The most innovative apples on the market are patented, trademarked, and have catchy names, logos, and slogans. And consumers have shown they’re willing to pay a premium price for an apple that guarantees a flavor-packed bite.
Watch the video above to learn more about why Red Delicious apples have dominated the market for so long (despite less-than-sublime taste) and how it all changed when the Honeycrisp sparked consumer demand for a superior tasting apple.