1. Do you like to eat fruits in general?
2. In your opinion, what’s the most delicious fruit?
3. How often do you eat fresh fruit?
4. Are you or would you like to be vegetarian?
5. How often do you drink fruit juice?
6. What are the most common fruits and vegetables in your country?
7. Do you cultivate fruits or vegetables in your garden?
8. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” – Do you agree?
Farmers are racing to grow and sell the perfect apple, one with the best texture, the best crunch, the best flavor — even an apple that won’t brown.
The most innovative apples on the market are patented, trademarked, and have catchy names, logos, and slogans. And consumers have shown they’re willing to pay a premium price for an apple that guarantees a flavor-packed bite.
Watch the video above to learn more about why Red Delicious apples have dominated the market for so long (despite less-than-sublime taste) and how it all changed when the Honeycrisp sparked consumer demand for a superior tasting apple.