1. Do you like walking around gardens?
2. Do you know anyone who is crazy about gardening?
3. Would you like a job as a gardener, or as a landscape architect?
4. What dangers are involved with gardening?
5. What kind of equipment do you need to have gardening as a hobby?
6. Is gardening a hobby for young or old people?
7. Do you have green fingers?
8. What do you know / think about Japanese Zen gardens?
Farmers are racing to grow and sell the perfect apple, one with the best texture, the best crunch, the best flavor — even an apple that won’t brown.
The most innovative apples on the market are patented, trademarked, and have catchy names, logos, and slogans. And consumers have shown they’re willing to pay a premium price for an apple that guarantees a flavor-packed bite.
Watch the video above to learn more about why Red Delicious apples have dominated the market for so long (despite less-than-sublime taste) and how it all changed when the Honeycrisp sparked consumer demand for a superior tasting apple.