1. How can you grow as a person?
2. Do you feel that you are still growing?
3. How important is financial growth to you?
4. Do children grow up too fast nowadays?
5. What was special about the place where you grew up?
6. Is your country growing rapidly?
7. In which part of your life would you like to see growth?
8. Do you sometimes let the grass grow under your feet?
Lesson by Valentin Hammoudi, directed by Doug Alberts.
In the 13th century, Genghis Khan embarked on a mission to take over Eurasia, swiftly conquering countries and drawing them into his empire. But, legend has it that there was one obstacle that even he couldn’t overcome: a towering wall of ice, grown by locals across a mountain pass. M Jackson explores the ancient methods of growing glaciers and how they can be used to combat climate change.
Lesson by M Jackson, directed by Artrake Studio.