Have you ever
1. Have you ever lost some money?
2. Have you ever eaten something quite strange?
3. Have you ever dreamed about being famous?
4. Have you ever fallen asleep in a meeting?
5. Have you ever bungee jumped?
6. Have you ever ridden an animal?
7. Have you ever a whole novel in one day?
8. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
You might have felt it — the feeling that you’ve experienced something before, but, in reality, the experience is brand new. There are over 40 theories that attempt to explain the phenomenon of déjà vu. Michael Molina explains how neuroimaging and cognitive psychology have narrowed down the theories that could explain that feeling you’re having…again.
Lesson by Michael Molina, animation by Josh Harris.