1. How tall are you?
2. Who is the tallest person in your family?
3. Are people generally tall in your country?
4. What is an advantage of being tall?
5. What is an disadvantage of being tall?
6. Would you like to be taller or shorter?
7. Is height important for a partner?
8. What is the ideal height for a man? How about for a woman?
9. Do you have a fear of heights?
Lesson by Valentin Hammoudi, directed by Doug Alberts.
If you doubled in size, your weight would be eight times greater. That’s the trouble with growing tall. Gravity’s pull is keeping us all down. But there are a few earthly giants that have fought gravity and won.