1. What is your favorite image in popular culture?
2. Do people care a lot about their public image in your country?
3. When you think of peace, what image do you think of?
4. What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘media’?
5. Do images go with smells? Give an example, please.
6. How many images do you have on your phone?
7. “A picture is worth a thousand words” – Do you agree?
8. Do you dream in black and white or color images?
For nearly a century, ten inkblots have been used as an almost mystical personality test. Long kept confidential for psychologists and their patients, the mysterious images were said to draw out the workings of a person’s mind. But what can inkblots really tell us, and how does this test work? Damion Searls details how the Rorschach Test can help us understand the patterns of our perceptions.
Lesson by Damion Searls, directed by Kozmonot Animation Studio.