1. What implants can we get currently?
2. Would you consider getting teeth implants one day?
3. Do you know anyone with implants?
4. What kind of implant would you like to receive?
5. Do you think we will have brain implants one day?
6. What could be the advantages of brain implants?
7. What could be the disadvantages of brain implants?
8. What are the implications of a world where implants are common?
Insulin pumps improve the lives of millions of people with diabetes around the world by monitoring blood sugar, delivering insulin, and preventing the need for constant finger-pricking. But there’s a catch: they’re temporary. And it’s not only insulin pumps that have this problem, but all bodily implants. Why is that? Kaitlyn Sadtler details how our immune system reacts to foreign bodies.
Lesson by Kaitlyn Sadtler, directed by Andrew Foerster.