1. Do you like mountains?
2. How often do you go to the mountains?
3. Are there any beautiful mountains in your country?
4. Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
5. Do you like mountain climbing?
6. Which mountain would you really like to climb?
7. Would you like to live in the mountains for a year?
8. Do you ever feel in life that you have a real mountain to climb?
In the 13th century, Genghis Khan embarked on a mission to take over Eurasia, swiftly conquering countries and drawing them into his empire. But, legend has it that there was one obstacle that even he couldn’t overcome: a towering wall of ice, grown by locals across a mountain pass. M Jackson explores the ancient methods of growing glaciers and how they can be used to combat climate change.
Lesson by M Jackson, directed by Artrake Studio.