1. When did you last have a perfect day?
2. What would be your perfect Valentine’s Day?
3. What is a perfect society for you?
4. What is the perfect weather temperature for you?
5. What does the perfect salad contain?
6. How do you know when you’ve met ‘the one’ – your perfect partner?
7. Would you like to have a perfect memory?
8. What would be a perfect retirement for you?
Scrambled eggs can be hard to get right so Jamie’s done a little video to give you a helping hand. There’s three variations on this simple dish – English, French and American. All different. All tasty. Which one is your favourite?
Farmers are racing to grow and sell the perfect apple, one with the best texture, the best crunch, the best flavor — even an apple that won’t brown.
The most innovative apples on the market are patented, trademarked, and have catchy names, logos, and slogans. And consumers have shown they’re willing to pay a premium price for an apple that guarantees a flavor-packed bite.
Watch the video above to learn more about why Red Delicious apples have dominated the market for so long (despite less-than-sublime taste) and how it all changed when the Honeycrisp sparked consumer demand for a superior tasting apple.