1. What’s the first sign of pregnancy?
2. How scary is pregnancy compared with other events in life?
3. What is like to be a new mom/dad?
4. Should a woman change her lifestyle during her pregnancy?
5. Is there any kind of pregnancy celebration in your culture?
6. What duties and roles does the father have during a mother’s pregnancy?
7. Do you think advances in science will mean men can become pregnant in the future?
8. What do you think of “There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a great one”?
Lots of things go crazy in a woman’s body when she’s pregnant, but Hank tells you about three cool phenomena you might not have heard about. You’ll want to thank your mom when you find out what they are!
While customs and traditions involving pregnancy vary worldwide, the developmental process is essentially universal. Find out about the science of pregnancy from conception, through the three trimesters, and to labor and delivery.