1. How important is science?
2. Do you always trust science?
3. Were you good at science at school?
4. What were your science teachers like?
5. What has science done for humankind?
6. What will science uncover in the next few decades?
7. What questions will science never answer?
8. What will the next big discovery in science be?
Where are the baby dinosaurs? In a spellbinding talk from TEDxVancouver paleontologist Jack Horner describes how slicing open fossil skulls revealed a shocking secret about some of our most beloved dinosaurs.
Lesson by Shohini Ghose, animation by Anna Nowakowska.