1. How much do you speak during the day?
2. Do you need to speak a lot in your work?
3. Do you talk a lot with your friends?
4. How often do you speak with your family?
5. Are you comfortable speaking in public?
6. How important is speaking well to you?
7. Would you like to speak more or less?
8. What do you like speaking about the most?
The development of agriculture was a huge game changer for human beings and it may have even changed the way we speak.
Monkeys are our closest biological relatives, and they can’t speak. But parrots don’t seem to have a problem at all.