1. What is the perfect weather temperature for you?
2. What do you think of the temperatures in your country?
3. How does a change in temperature affect your feelings?
4. What is the coldest temperature you’ve ever experienced?
5. What is the hottest temperature you’ve ever experienced?
6. Have you ever had a very high temperature?
7. What makes your blood boil?
8. Do you always use the temperature control in your house?
If you ever find yourself stranded in the snowy Arctic (or bored in Minecraft), you’re gonna need to know how
The crazy story of the arbitrary temperature scale used in a tiny minority of countries.
Turns out there’s a lot of chemistry in cooking.
Since I’ve moved to the US in 2010, there’s one thing that I still don’t fully understand: the imperial system.