1. What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘test’?
2. Do you get nervous when you take tests?
3. Are there any kinds of tests that you love?
4. What test has made you most nervous?
5. What’s the best way to prepare for a test?
6. Do you think testing is useful or a waste of time?
7. Are there too many tests in school?
8. What was the best test you ever took?
You spend weeks studying for an important test. On the big day, you wait nervously as your teacher hands
Lesson by Elizabeth Cox, directed by Artrake Studio.