1. How often do you lie?
2. Why do people lie?
3. Do you think not telling the whole truth is a lie?
4. Were you a good liar when you were a child?
5. Have you ever lied in a job interview?
6. Do you think white lies are OK?
7. Have you told any lies today?
8. Do people lie a lot in your country?
Lesson by Eldridge Adams, directed by The Duke and the Duck.
Former Chief of Disguise for the CIA, Jonna Mendez, explains how disguises are used in the CIA, and what aspects to the deception make for an effective disguise.
Lesson by Scott A. Mellor, directed by Remus and Kiki.
BOGO is meant to get you to spend more money, not less. The deal disguises the fact that, unless you already intended to buy two items, it really isn’t all that big a discount.
The Goods by Vox explains what we buy, why we buy it, and why it matters.