1. What color are your eyes?
2. Do people wear color contact lenses in your culture?
3. Are video games good for hand-eye coordination?
4. Did your teacher have an eagle eye?
5. Have you ever had a black eye?
6. What makes a movie good, in your eyes?
7. “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” Do you agree with this?
8. What does “beauty lies in the eye of the beholder” mean?
Sometimes, against a uniform, bright background such as a clear sky or a blank computer screen, you
Lesson by Michael Mauser, animation by Reflective Films.
You know that little pink thing nestled in the corner of your eye? It’s actually the remnant of a third eyelid. In humans, it’s vestigial, meaning it no longer serves its original purpose. There are several other vestigial structures in the human body, quietly riding along from one of our ancestor species to the next. But why have they stuck around for so long? Dorsa Amir investigates.
Lesson by Dorsa Amir, directed by Avi Ofer.
Lesson by Alex Gendler, animation by The Moving Company Animation Studio.