1. What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘muscles’?
2. Are you happy with your muscles?
3. Have you ever trained to increase the size of your muscles?
4. Are muscular men/women more attractive than normal men/women?
5. What do you think of bodybuilding?
6. When was the last time you had muscle pain?
7. What’s the best way to get big muscles?
8. What can you eat to help make your muscles bigger?
Brian Shaw is 6’8 and weighs 400 pounds. He eats a dozen eggs for breakfast. He can lift a car. But he’s too wide to sit in an armchair. See what life is like for the World’s Strongest Man.
Lesson by Jeffrey Siegel, animation by Brett Underhill.
Did you know that if you start working out, your body will kind of “remember” what it’s like to be strong, even after you take some time off? How are your muscles able to do that?