1. What are the mysteries of the world?
2. Is English ever a mystery to you?
3. Do you like reading mysteries or watching mystery movies?
4. What mystery would you really like to be solved?
5. Would you be a good detective in solving mysteries?
6. Is the opposite sex a mystery to you?
7. What is the best mystery movie ever?
8. Are the people you know sometimes a mystery to you?
Poet Rives does 8 minutes of lyrical origami, folding history into a series of coincidences surrounding that most surreal of hours, 4 o’clock in the morning.
You’re on an airplane when you feel a sudden jolt. Outside your window nothing seems to be happening, yet the plane continues to rattle you and your fellow passengers as it passes through turbulent air in the atmosphere. What exactly is turbulence, and why does it happen? Tomás Chor dives into one of the prevailing mysteries of physics: the complex phenomenon of turbulence.
Lesson by Tomás Chor, directed by Biljana Labovic.