1. Are you a night person or a day person?
2. What do you do at night that is different from during the day?
3. What do you never do at night?
4. Do you have a favourite night of the week?
5. What did you do last night?
6. Would you prefer to work a night shift or day shift?
7. Is it safe to walk the streets at night in your town?
8. Have you ever stayed awake all night?
9. What are your plans for tonight?
Does the early bird really get the worm?
What If You Sleep 2 Hours Less Every Night?
Poet Rives does 8 minutes of lyrical origami, folding history into a series of coincidences surrounding that most surreal of hours, 4 o’clock in the morning.