1. Do you like taking the plane?
2. Can you remember the first time you took the plane?
3. Do you prefer the aisle seat or the window seat and why?
4. Do you think flying has got better or worse over the years?
5. Do you ever think or worry about the plane crashing when you’re flying somewhere?
6. Would you like to learn to fly a plane?
7. What will planes look like in a 100 years?
8. Do you think we’ll be flying to the Moon and Mars one day?
While waiting to board his plane, a man discovers that he’s not as much of a VIP as he thinks he is.
However there is a silver lining to being able to travel the world, as Ms Charmaine Ang, a flight stewardess and self-confessed foodie, will attest to.
You’re on an airplane when you feel a sudden jolt. Outside your window nothing seems to be happening, yet the plane continues to rattle you and your fellow passengers as it passes through turbulent air in the atmosphere. What exactly is turbulence, and why does it happen? Tomás Chor dives into one of the prevailing mysteries of physics: the complex phenomenon of turbulence.
Lesson by Tomás Chor, directed by Biljana Labovic.