1. Do you think you are a strong person? Why?
2. What has made you stronger?
3. What was the strongest decision you have ever made?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. Are you satisfied with your current body weight?
6. How often do you weigh yourself?
7. Who is the strongest person you know?
8. Do you believe that “Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.”
Brian Shaw is 6’8 and weighs 400 pounds. He eats a dozen eggs for breakfast. He can lift a car. But he’s too wide to sit in an armchair. See what life is like for the World’s Strongest Man.
Lesson by Jeffrey Siegel, animation by Brett Underhill.