1. Are you stressed at the moment?
2. What stresses you out?
3. What do you do to relieve your stress?
4. Is life becoming more or less stressful?
5. Do you think technology is stressful?
6. What things do you get stressed about that you wish you wouldn’t?
7. What was the most stressful time of your life?
8. How dangerous do you think stress is?
Lesson by Claudia Aguirre, animation by Alan Foreman.
These tips will give you the memory boost you need!
You spend weeks studying for an important test. On the big day, you wait nervously as your teacher hands
Lesson by Elizabeth Cox, directed by Artrake Studio.
It may have happened when you locked eyes with your secret crush, or before an important job interview, but what exactly caused that strange, fluttering sensation in your stomach?