1. How often do you think about time?
2. Do you ever waste your time?
3. Do you have enough time to do the things you want to do?
4. How do you like to spend time?
5. How much spare time do you have every day?
6. What do you do to kill time?
7. Do you agree that time will tell?
8. “We say we waste time, but that is impossible. We waste ourselves.” Do you agree?
Learn the most important time related idioms and expressions in this English lesson with your English teacher Lucy.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an animal? This series gives startling and revelatory answers. Combining jaw-dropping demonstrations of animals’ abilities with revealing photography, Chris Packham travels the world to uncover the secrets of the animal mind.
Chris explores the remarkable ways animals use their senses. Focusing on dogs, he discovers how their powerful sense of smell creates a bizarre alternative reality.
Lesson by Andrew Zimmerman Jones, directed by Nice Shoes.
The legendary boxer Muhammad Ali shares some of the wisdom that he has acquired.
Lesson by William Heuisler, animation by Flaming Medusa Studios Inc.
Lesson by Dasha Savage, animation by Avi Ofer.