1. Do you pay a lot of attention to prices?
2. What are prices like in your country?
3. How are prices now compared to ten years ago?
4. What prices are the most important to you?
5. What do you think of house prices in your country?
6. Are low prices always good?
7. What prices do you think will go down in the future?
8. When did you first start thinking and worrying about prices?
Lesson by Akshita Agarwal, animation by Qa’ed Mai.
American healthcare might not be the best world, but it is the most expensive.
BOGO is meant to get you to spend more money, not less. The deal disguises the fact that, unless you already intended to buy two items, it really isn’t all that big a discount.
The Goods by Vox explains what we buy, why we buy it, and why it matters.